LLB (Hons) MRICS FCIArb
Paul is a former Chartered Surveyor and now has a full time practice as a barrister, mediator, adjudicator and arbitrator.
His practice has a broad civil and commercial base specialising in construction, planning, landlord and tenant, insolvency, insurance and professional negligence including all aspects of:-
- Building, construction and other engineering disputes of any type.
- Health and Safety at Work matters.
- Professional Negligence claims against Architects, Surveyors, Engineers and other designers or professionals.
- Sale of Goods and Supply of Goods and Services matters.
- Property Development, joint venture arrangements and option agreements.
- Companies Act disputes.
- Land and Property matters including neighbour disputes, boundaries, party wall issues and rights of light, easements and covenants.
- Insurance matters including subrogation claims.
- Landlord and Tenant including dilapidations actions.
- Insolvency matters including personal bankruptcy.
- Town and Country Planning matters including s106 negotiations Planning Appeals and Enquiries, Conservation area or listed building disputes and enforcement.
Paul is an experienced mediator and is accredited as being ‘Grade A’ with the ADR group. He is also an accredited family mediator.
Civil, Crime (regulatory)
Membership of Professional Organisations
Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
Music, history, tennis and all competitive sports including walking and skiing.