2 hour free session with Mark Symes & Adam Pipe
HJT Training are coming to Birmingham to demonstrate Mastering Immigration Law. Mastering Immigration Law provides up-to-date coverage of all aspects of immigration law, offering a one-stop reference tool that keeps you comprehensively updated and at the same time allows you to record your usage in order to meet your Regulator`s training requirements.
To make your attendance really worthwhile we are also offering a free two hour update training session at which Adam Pipe and Mark Symes will discuss issues including
– Remedies in points based system cases: dishonesty allegations and other common problems
– Private and family life: the latest thinking on arguing cases inside and outside the Rules, addressing `precariousness` and the new GEN.3 Exception provisions re failing to meet the financial requirements and other aspects of the Rules
– Brexit: making permanent residence applications; and what do we know so far about the government`s plans for EU nationals after we depart?
The session will include a demonstration and a gift of a temporary login identity so you can fully trial our new resource for yourselves.
To register, please go here to the HJT website.
Update 14 December - Registration for these sessions is now closed.
CS and Others (Proof of Foreign Law : India)  UKUT 199 (IAC) (2 May 2017)
The content of any material foreign law is a question of fact normally determined on the basis of expert
Eisa, R (on the application of) v Secretary of State for the Home Department (Dublin; Articles 27 and
17)  UKUT 261 (IAC) (24 May 2017)
(1) Judicial review is a remedy of sufficient flexibility to comply with Article 27(1) of Regulation 604/2013
Continue reading or download the notes.