Immigration Law - Review of the Year
In this webinar Adam Pipe presents a review of the key developments in immigration law over the last 12 months. This webinar will cover the major cases of 2015 and the statutory changes in immigration, asylum and human rights law.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Latest case law developments including: - Article 8
- Changes to rights of appeal brought in by the 2014 Act
- Changes to the EEA regulations
- Latest Judicial Review developments
- Visit Visas and Article 8 appeals
- Practice and Procedure developments
- EEA law and the immigration rules
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12.30pm on Thursday 10th December 2015 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
For full details please click here.