Webinar 30 Sept 1.25 CPD hours : Immigration update - Article 8 and more
This webinar will cover the key immigration law developments from recent months including the latest Article 8 developments. The webinar will consider some of the changes to the immigration rules and legislation along with the latest case law.
The webinar will cover:
- The end of the entrepreneur category and the new Appendix W
- Case law developments including: tax amendment cases, long residence, new matters, EEA law
Article 8 update including:
- Families with children and the correct approach following KO Nigeria
- The statutory Article 8 considerations
- Private life and precarious immigration status
- Article 8 and deportation
- Article 8 and appeals: the relevance of meeting the immigration rules
For more details and how to book, please visit the MBL website.